L-3's C3ISR (Command, Control, Communications, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) solutions provide customers with the unique ability to collect and analyze data of interest for real-time situational awareness and decisive response. In addition to the U.S. government and all branches of its armed forces, we serve the emerging requirements of allies and commercial enterprises worldwide.
L-3 Introduces SPYDR – the most versatile and capable leading-edge small manned airborne ISR platform in the world.
- Advanced Photonic Systems and Components
- Airborne and Ground-Based ISR Systems
- C³ISR Support Services
- Communications and Networking Products (C³ISR)
- Communications Systems Integration for Surface and Airborne Applications
- Complex Systems Integration (C3ISR)
- Data Links
- Information Assurance Subsystems for Space and Airborne Platforms
- Integrated Communications for Maritime and Shore Sites
- Networked Communications (C³ISR)
- Quick-Reaction Capabilities
- Satellite Communications Terminals (C³ISR)
- Secure Communications Products
- SIGINT Systems (C³ISR)
- Unattended Ground Sensor Systems
L-3 proved it was up to the challenge to meet the aggressive requirements of Project Liberty, an accelerated U.S. Air Force modification of Hawker Beechcraft King Air 350 aircraft, featuring full-motion video, a robust communications suite and advanced signals intelligence capabilities. As the prime contractor working closely with key industry partners, L-3 delivered the first aircraft in eight months, contract to combat. In addition to serving as the systems integrator for the aircraft, L-3 supplied its Compact Multi-band Data Link and MX™-15 imaging turret for the platform's sensor suite.